Tuesday, July 8, 2014

We don't pump our own gas

Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be transitioning out of JDC and into my new position as CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest, NJ.

I'm going to spend some time meeting with individuals, leaders and agencies in our community.


If you're in this community - reach out to me. I'm on twitter, linkedin, facebook, you can email me ... it's actually kinda difficult to avoid me. But I'd love to hear from you. Specifically, tell me:

* what you think I should focus on in my first year (what are the community's priorities, the key things we do, the things that inspire you)?

* what you think I should leave well alone (what should I not do), and

* what you think is the big vision we should aspire to in our community and our federation? What is the big hairy audacious goal?


And if you don't live here*, but you still have an opinion on the above, feel free to reach out too.



*You should. It's great here - we don't pump our own gas, we're the diner capital of the world, and we're not called the Garden State for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment