Thursday, April 17, 2014

The best joke I heard all week*

Because I was thinking about my colleagues around the world, about the legacy of our history, and because, hey, it's Pesach and I want to write something that makes me smile ....


A Soviet citizen was approached by a new American diplomat in Moscow, who was trying to learn as much as he could about communism.

"Tell me," said the curious diplomat. "As a communist you share everything?"

"Yes," said the local.

"You mean, if you had two houses, you'd give me one?"

"Of course."

"And if you had two cars, you'd let me have one?"

"Absolutely."

"And if you had two stoves, or two TVs, or two fridges, you'd give me one of each?"

"Definitely."

"And if you had two shirts, you'd give me one?"

"No. Not two shirts," said the local.

"Why not?"

"Because I have two shirts."



* It might not be the best joke you'll hear all week. But I didn't get out much.

No comments:

Post a Comment