Thursday, January 2, 2014

Civil Society and Caring

My colleagues at the JDC Elka Institute for Leadership and Governance are doing some really important work bringing Israeli leaders and opinion-makers together to achieve social impact. There are networks of support, learning programs for senior management and more.

I particularly liked this below example of an explanation video on Civil Society and Caring. Even if your Hebrew is rusty (if I can get subtitles figured out then I'll add them) you'll appreciate the way the graphics and texts reinforce basic concepts of caring, action and influence.





If you want to receive this blog on a regular basis by email (about twice a week, depending on what else I'm up to), sign up in the top-right box where it says "follow" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment